Don't wait for it, Earn it !

3:31 AM Unknown 0 Comments

People have been asking me how do I keep my body thin, what do I eat, and stuffs. Most of them are those who sit, do nothing, eat everything yet complaining about their body and hoping they will be skinny just in time. I was like, dude? If you wanna have something don't wait for it to come to you, earn it! Well, I'm not like a super skinny and healthy person either but at least I'm trying to live a healthy and balance life. So now I'm gonna share some tips and the things that I do to keep my body fit.

1. Drink water !
I think it's not necessary for me to explain how important water is for our body because you can read it in every health blogs so as for me I always bring my own bottle everywhere, literally. That's how bad my body craves for water. Aside from keeping body my hydrated, it also prevents my mouth smelling bad hahaha good one here! So make sure that you always bring mineral water with you, okayyy.

2. Avoid sodas, fried foods, junk foods, etc.
Not only that they make you fat, they can also cause acnes, cancer, and all other bad things. Yes, sometimes I eat them and I'm not avoiding them because I'm scared of the fat but I just feel unhealthy if you know what I mean? As for the snacks, I usually have yogurt and  fruits instead of pringles or pisang goreng hahaha I love them okayy?!

3. Exercise!!
Actually, I don't exercise a lot hahaha I just do some small exercises daily like crunches, squats, and walking. Remember, small things count! But still I try my best to work out at least twice a week by following videos on youtube haha

4. Eat clean
Still, not a clean eater here haha It's just so hard for me because the needs of preparing those complicated meals. The thing that I can do is replacing my ingredients to the healthier one, like olive oil, low fat milk, etc. And hey, I cook at home! Cooking at home is sure healthier because you know what are the ingredients that you are using, how do you prepare them, and how clean your kitchen is. I really recommend you to cook by yourselves because it is addictive and it's not as hard a s I thought it would be hehe

5. Have enough sleep
Not over, but just enough. If I can't make 8 hours of sleep at night I will take a nap for like 2 or 3 hours during the day. I know it depends on the person because I don't have that much activities haha but have enough rest. Don't stay up all night watching movies then sleep all day. Have a balance life! It will be a continues behavior and wouldn't be easy to change that.

"Suck it up today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow"


Till next time! 

0 thoughts: