Harry Styles

8:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello, people! What have you been up to? It's just a month after my last post but I feel so much happier than everrrr. I'm a lot busier now and I'm much more talkative, like finally!! I always whining of not having any friends here but now I have this as so called "best friend" around, they are my dorm mates! The first time we moved in together, I was like a total awkward psycho haha! My friend just told me earlier that at first she thought I was a strange girl because every time she saw me I was folding my cloths and I said to her that at first I thought she was a lazy sleepyhead that the only distance she ever walked was just from the bedroom to bathroom hahaha 


Andddd recently I'm obsessed with Harry Styles ! Oh my God isn't he too adorable to be true!! I started to  like him from the moment when I saw One Thing Acoustic video but ever since I watched This Is Us , I'm dying for him! I mean his dimples, his hair, his tattoos, his smile, his voice, and I love the fact that he's friend with Ed Sheeran. Oh Harry...

I love the part when he sings Change My Mind "never felt like this before, are we friends or are we mooore?"
Love Harry in Teenage Dirtbag
Love Harry when he says he hates it when people call him famous
Love Harry and Liam when they just enjoying the day
Love Harry in Japan

Can I have Harry for real,please??








0 thoughts: