Little Talks.

11:12 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Okay, so this post was supposed to be a sad and emo post but I found a way to cheer my self up! Just now I self-recorded myself singing in my room haha I know this is stupid, my voice is not even nice, well it's great hahaha I'm joking! Thanks to my roommate for interrupting or else I would be carried away and forgot about this post

How's your days? I can't believe it's December again, time does fly. I always love the Christmas ambience even though I'm not celebrating,you know. I mean don't you love the Christmas songs playing, the trees, the lights? so peaceful and joyful, ahh.

I traveled a lot these past few months. I went to Singapore twice, my hometown thrice?, and RAJA AMPAT! How cool was that! hahaha I literally skipped my class for like a month ;p I'd love to share the pics but the internet connection is kinda slow right now so maybe next time? hehe

Another good thing that will be happening in just four days is DWP! kyaaaa! I'm super excited to know that I'll get to see Guetta again! and this time Zedd will be coming too. Zedd is quite happening right now, I love his music actually and he is also pretty cute! hahaha yesterday I googled Madeon I don't even know why but I was shocked because he is still very young! I think he is the same age as me yet he has accomplished something in his life. I was like wtf Tata, what are you going to do in the future what!! I'm 19 btw, I feel so old already, sigh.

It's been a long time since I last went for a movie. I've missed a lot and I'm dying to watch Frozen! yes, I love Disney.
Talking about movies, I'm watching this korean drama The Heirs currently. It's because Lee Min Ho, no additional reasons hahaha I am quite obsessed with him I mean how could a guy be so perfect!!

hmmm I guess till next time? :)




0 thoughts: