DWP13

12:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments

4th Semester has finally ended! Yesterday was the last exams and I did quite well generally. Can't wait for the results! hehehe

Hmm I think I've mentioned this DWP thingy before? Soooo DWP13 was indescribable! haha I had fun but I missed ZEDD because of the terrific jam! I was stuck like two hours only a few KMs from the venue, some people even walked to the venue but I couldn't just leave my friend and walk as well hahaha but I swear it was damn far.

Okay back to DWP, I only watched W&W, Alesso, and Guetta, sadly. I think W&W totally rocked that night! The venue was nice because it is indoor (if you went there, you know how extremely muddy it was outside) and the music was INSANE! they played If I lose Myself, Wake Me Up, This is What It Feels Like. I only know these three songs but I still enjoyed them. Perhaps it's because I was pretty drunk that night haha I tried to keep my self sober the whole night, okay?!  For me W&W's version of This is What It Feels Like is way better than the original one, you should hear it! hehe

Move to the next artist, Alesso. Unfortunately, when I got there he was playing the last song, Spectrum and then the fireworks started. Too bad I can't tell how amazing he was that night haha. After Alesso, I watched Guetta. Guetta was a little boring, I don't know. Maybe because I put too high expectation but still it's Guetta man! He played the same song like last year and some other random songs. sighhh

Alesso - Spectrum

DAVID GUETTA!!

Just One Last Time

This is so true! hahaha


Till next time! ;)



0 thoughts: