RIP Cory Monteith

6:17 AM Unknown 0 Comments

This week is finals week and I am so glad that I only got two written exams! yay? Lot of my friends are celebrating their birthday this month so... happy birthday to you guys and please know that I love you and I am extremely grateful to have you guys in my life. Have a blast!!!

This morning I woke up to a very heartbreaking news, Cory Monteith's death. Okay, maybe some of you don't know who Cory is. He is a talented young actor that played the role Finn in Glee! I am not familiar with his real name but I am sure all of us know who Finn is! It was such a great and tragic lost considering he was still so young,31 year old and he tweet something the day before he died. Can you believe that!!!

Perhaps Finn is not one of my favorite casts in Glee, but I do love him! Rest in peace, Cory. How I wish RIP stands for Return If Possible :(( my heart breaks for all who loved him including Lea, his family, castmates and everyone who watches and loves Glee.


0 thoughts: