Like we used to

6:34 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hellooo ! Sorry for abandoning this blog again hahaha been practicing cheerleadance for a sport olimpiad at my school. Have I mention that before? Anyway, yesterday was the final day and sadly we only got to the top 5 but honestly, if you knew how we practiced all those weeks, top 5 is already quite good! Apparently, we were also the runner up of best flyer and I happened to be the flyer! hmmm.. I won't say anything about this haha

Other than that, I also did some photoshoots for endorsement hehe

I'm endorsing the shirts. Just reminding ;p

This one is for @VLVclothes the same as before

Endorsing my own online shop @velzzboutique

Still for my onlineshop :D


A random pic of me. I love how the dress turns out after I inverted it 

This is actually my friend's birthday present haha happy fckn birthday, my girl! Just in case you read this ;p

You can find all these pics in my instagram. So please follow me @tatazhng and I'll follow back ;)
Gonna end this post with my current loving song "Like We Used To-A Rocket To The Moon"

Does he watch your favorite movies?
Does he hold you when you cry?
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts?
When you've seen it a million times





0 thoughts: