:)

8:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It has been a busy month for me because of the pageant preparation. Now that the top 22 finalists were chosen we had had a quarantine for like two weeks and there were some classes that we had to attend like question and answer class, beauty and grooming class, catwalk class, and ballroom dance class. We also had the talent show, public speaking, photo shoot, video shoot, and social project.

For the talent show I danced, obviously haha I only practice for like two/three days so actually I was out of  beat and I think I looked confuse and also everyone was so quiet! I felt really awkward at that time. They said I did great but I didn't feel so haha. My birthday was the next day but we got scolded by the foundations after the talent show so.. yah my birthday's eve wasn't that exciting and nothing special really happened on my birthday but I was really glad getting all the wishes. I feel loved, thank you all :")

As for the public speakingggg.. I trembled badly during my speech! I don't know why but I looked stupid and I was so embarrassing ah dammit.

Okay, let's just skip to the final night. Yesterday was the final night and it went great! I was awarded as the best catwalk and the first runner up of Ms President University. I didn't expect that I would be that far but what can I say haha. I was actually lucky to get easy questions for my question and answer session, one of my friends got this question about Ambalad and I honestly don't know what is that even mean! ya shame of me haha thankfully I wasn't the one who got that question hmm. I guess everyone thinks that I am upset not to be the Ms President University but I didn't feel so! I am quite happy not to be the first winner because I couldn't take the responsibility hahaha I'm getting bored of writing already. sorry ;p


Till next time!

0 thoughts: