Sun-day!

4:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello again and happy Sunday everyone! I know it's kinda late hehe. btw, I was kinda shocked when I found out that my latest post got 120 views hahaha I thought no one is reading my blog! :p

still about Ms presuniv....haha sorry, this is how monotone my life is. Yesterday was the second audition and it was surprisingly fun! we had an interview session, catwalk session, and the last but not least was games! sounds fun right! the interview session was more like chit chat, unlike the previous one, thankfully! then the catwalk session.. then we started the games! we were divided to 8 groups? so each group has 5 members in it. the point is we were asked to look for a paper and there will be a name written on that paper. we have to describe that person's background and we got Tyra Banks!! Yesterday must be my lucky day :p

in the evening we gathered again to know who is still in the runninng to be Mr and Ms Presuniv :p another lucky thing is I was chosen as Ms Presuniv of the day! I'm so happy hehehe I know I said that I want to resign before, actually I did! but then for some reasons I continue. Tomorrow we'll start the quarantine hmm wish me luck! hehe

these are  just some random photos that I took weeks ago. maybe you've seen it in my instagram hehe

Me endorsing @mehshop denim shorts! haha sometimes I wonder how good it is to get endorsed by online shops! who doesnt want free outfits? ;p

Got my haircut two weeks ago and I permed my hair! temporarily obviously haha I think I might wanna perm it for real. 

Me wearing clip on extension! hahaha I wanna have a long hair so bad!!

Till next time! 

0 thoughts: