Gossip Girl

6:12 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Sooo, it's almost weekend again, eh? been spending this week reading Gossip Girl and watching Revenge hahaha I'm so bored I can't wait to watch The Vampire Diaries soon! episode 19 would be aired tomorrow or the day after? I dont know. TVD is so addicting and just so you know I am sired to Niklaus Mikaelson! lovelove ;p

Did I mention that I register Ms.President University ? okay, so two days ago was the first audition and I did... well, kinda embarrassing hahaha because one of the judges is someone that I kinda had a crush on hehe they asked me a couple questions and I answered them like a overdozed junkies in high heels. I answered lamely. shit. the awkward moment was when one of them asked me what is my strength and weakness. I forget what I told them about my strength but I told them that my weakness is I am kinda anti-social and they all was like wtf!! how come an ambassador is anti-social hahaha dammits. Tonight they'll be announcing who is going to top50 but I think I'll just resign ;p

This week I've been thinking a lot. blame the period. Ah! I also watched Parental Guidance and it was so so so great I cant stop crying! everyone should go watch it now! hahaha

I think I might just wanna give a quick review of my recently day/night cream from Kiehl's. It's Kiehl's Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream for a dry skin type. I usually apply it at night because it's so oily it's like applying oil on your face, literally haha but in the morning I find my face is silky smooth hahaha I'm serious! for me it's just perfect!

this is a song quote from my dearest Adam Levine,

"Holding back won’t turn back time"


0 thoughts: