Harsh days.

9:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Days have been so harsh lately. The final exams is kindaa.. well not so bad but not the best. Still 2 days to go to hometown! ahh I can hardly wait. This morning I just had another writing exam and deductive paragraph was surprisingly included! I thought it was already over after the mid term, geez. Business exam is waiting in a few hours but I have no urge to study. I'm just hoping that I can answer the questions by miracle haha

Two new girls moved in last week which brought a total chaos on the second floor! Even more these girls are not that friendly, apparently they are friends of a girl  downstairs.. oh well. There was a time I wanted to yell at them but I decided not to haha still a year to go with them *sigh...

Things have been harsh with bf too. I don't know why but everything he does seems wrong to me haha blame the period! my blackberry was broken a couple days ago, I woke up in the morning and my phone was totally dead and error. it kept restarting itself and once the phone was on there was no bbm and sms application. what a mess. I am so stressful having no one to talk to. The only thing that keeps me survive is the thought of going back to hometown really soon.

till next time :)

0 thoughts: