Abandoned.

10:09 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Cant believe that I've actually abandoned this blog for months hahaha forgive me. Recently, I've been reading a couple blogs and I was like, hey! I got a blog too! Then here I am!

There are so much things that you might be missing, New year, CNY, my trip to Bali and Lombok! hahaha gonna post all of it now! no, I'm kidding hahaha perhaps just a short review.

Gonna start from December I guess? you know December is the best month of the year righttt! Long holiday! hhehe I went back to hometown for semester break and I was extremely glad to see my family and friends. Days were so good in hometown, spent my days sleeping, eating good foods!, visiting my little cousin Michelle (she is like the most adorable kid I've ever seen haha), quality time with friends.. I was just happy getting back home. I spent like one or two weeks in hometown then I flew to Malaysia. Just for shopping trip because my bf is a shopping freak haha and yeah, just relaxing before the school started.

Then.. the school started. Another boring and stressful days spent whilst looking forward for CNY! One thing that I always keep in my mind to survive from school is upcoming holiday, judge me.

This year's CNY is the best ever because I got to celebrate it in two places, Pekanbaru and Bandung.How fun was that!!


CNY day one

CNY day two with my dearest btch

Happy Valentine's Day!

Family reunion

Days went on, got back to school again, waiting for holiday again, studying for exams again, finally semester break again! hahaha I know it looks like I always having holiday mmm actually I am haha but just so you know my semester breaks are three times in a year but in a short period like 3 weeks or the longest is 1,5 months while other school has like 2-3 months for semester breaks. ok, I need to stop saying school because I'm in college now hahaha

second sem break, I went back home again and this time I was sick :( I realized how I love my mom so so so much and I felt like I just wanna stay and don't wanna leave again. Spent my days as much as I can with mom and there was a funny thing happened haha. So that day my mom asked me to wait for a new maid since the previous one already left ( I dont know why our maids always left so fast). I waited, the maid came and she is like 50 some year old? Then I texted my mom, I said the new maid is kinda too old, I dont think that she can work well. My mom said "just give her try out". When my mom got back from work, she went upstairs frustrated and she was like she wont be able to work! hahaha apparently this maid is lazy and hard to be taught , something like that. She even said this to my mom, "yang tadi itu mamak kau?" she refers to my grandma hahaha it was cray cray. I lmfao (wrong usage ;p)

Mom and Michelle. Isn't she adorable!!

A week in hometown and I flew to Bali! I've been waiting for that day but when it actually came I didnt feel excited because I dont wanna leave home...until the plane landed. The excitement is on fire hahaha I dont know what Im saying but I literally blown away by the sunset, the sea, and everything! 

GWK! kinda boring there

Pura Uluwatu. A very nice place hehe iLove

Beautiful landscape at Tanah Lot

Another one!

 candid-ish photo haha I got a small tattoo on my back!

That was the first day, the next day spent water sport-ing at Tanjong Benoa. Played parasailing (not worthy), banana boat (fun!), wakeboarding (^@^!#*). Wakeboarding was EPIC! I couldnt even stand after a hundred times of trying hahaha! Then the next day I flew to Lombok. Bali, I definitely have a good time with you!

Hotel's private beach at Senggigi

Skinny dipping in the dark! hahaha no ;p

Gili Trawangan

I had a terrible experience snorkeling there. Text me if you'd like to know ;) hahahaha

and there goes my holidayyy, sigh. 

I guess till next time? ;)








0 thoughts: