Another rainy day.

11:33 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It's been raining like crazy these past few days. I used to love rain but not that much this time for I have to walk everywhere and my clothes won't dry! but rainy day is still better than hot burning day, like usual hahaha

Sooo, last weekend I attended a leadership training at my school in order to join PUSU; a legal student organization in my school. The training was held 3 days started from friday to sunday. There goes my weekend hahaha the training itself was boring and uninteresting or perhaps that was because being involved in organization is not really my thing and I got no interests. I don't even know why I applied at the first time. When people judge your personality you will obviously try to behave well and nice. That's what happened in the training, people were so fake and ahhh I just couldn't stand it. The result for the next PUSU generation will be published on Monday, 1st December. hmmm what to expect?

I just realized that I haven't post any picture of myself in this blog hahaha a few days ago I had an amateur photoshoot with my friend and here are a couple of the shots :)



My eyes were so small because it was so dazzling that day and my eyes are just small, indeed hahaha. Currently, I just bought two pairs of shoes that I've never worn out and now I am dying for another one! This needs to stop already >:/

Dr. Martens 8 Eye Boot in Cherry Red Velvet

Till next time :)

0 thoughts: