God is Good.

11:55 PM Unknown 0 Comments

here I am again to spread some good news ! As I mentioned before, I had that writing assessment and today the results is out! guess what, my score is 92! yaayyy. who is the happy girl? ME!! Even thou it is not a perfect score I am still very happy considering the previous assessment wasnt that good and I have to get at least 80 on the final exam to get a B this semester. The final exam will be on December 3. It's supposed to be on December 11 actually, but I dont know why it become a week earlier. So my holiday will be extended to a month hahaha

Another good news is I bought a 5 treatments spa voucher for only IDR 170.000! can you believe thatt?? the treatment itself consists of  Body Massage + Body Scrub + Aromatic Luxury Bath + Facial + Hair Spa (Total 245 Minutes) at Asasta Spa. I cant be happier than this! I will be going to enjoy this heavenly treatments on December 1! A good way to start December, isn't it ? ;)

the last but not least is, I bought a sweater and a pair of wedges at New Look. New Look is having 20% discounts all item last weekend! I love my bought but I have to stop Shopping already! I am so grateful and thankful for what God has give and take. I am so blessed. God is Good, eh ?

Till next time xoxo




0 thoughts: