Love yourselves.

8:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It has been a good start of the week. My writing assessment went really well this morning yayyy!! Finally I feel satisfied with my writing hehe but this lecturer is literally unexpectable. I am not sure that he will give a good score hmm dammit haha

I love myself, obviously. I always reward myself with something that makes me happy like shopping or having a good and relaxing massage. oh my God I feel like having massage right at this time! After all my hard works I deserve it, rightttt?

This time I am going to reward myself with new year vacation to Kuala Lumpur hehe. Actually, it was my boyfriend who want it at the first place and I was not really interested somehow. But now and then I decided to go along and next we booked the tickets for 2 January 2013-6 January 2013. And also I am going to reward myself by staying in a nice hotel yayy! not an expensive one but still 3 stars above haha. Staying in a hotel always give me a different feeling and I love it. I am thinking to stay at Piccolo Hotel, Bukit Bintang. It has a nice room and great location. The rating is 8.1/10. Quite good, isnt it ?



Looking nice and cozy, eh?

It will be approximately a month till I am back in town. aahhh I can't wait to eat miso, sate padang, gulai kambing, Pak Abbas and else. Everything is easier in my hometown, I can go around anytime and anywhere I want. I don't have to walk, take buses, or wait for angkot like here in Cikarang. I can't wait already!! 

Time to hit the bed ! Have a great week ahead :)




0 thoughts: