Random thoughts.

10:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Just get back from President University Idol Grand Finale, some kind of singing competition at my uni hehe. there were 12 finalists performing last week and tonight it became top 5. they were nice and i had a good time watching them hehe. Watching them perform reminds me of myself. I miss performing, i miss dancing, and superbly miss modeling :( i miss that feeling when my name was called and announced as the winner, both in dancing and modeling. especially when i didn't even expect it haha
i don't mean to show off but i really miss that moment, badly. now that i join nothing in uni i feel useless and horrible. my life is so plain i NEED to do something for any sake. i was thinking of joining the dance club here but i'm not really interested somehow. my daily activity are lecture, eat, watch movies, online, and mostly sleep haha i think i'm going to sleep now. sorry for this stupid and pointless writing. just my random thoughts hehe nighty night people. happy halloween anw ! xoxo

0 thoughts: